- Application of Vibrating Cone Crusher in Ore Beneficiation Plant
- Hongxing Crusher Helps to Build a Powerful Country Producing Cement
- Domestic Barite Grinding Mill Industry
- Mobile Crusher Is Building Garbage Processing Equipment
- High frequency Screen Is Best for Ore Dressing
- Maintenance and Repair of Electromagnetic Vibration Feeder
- Technical Data
Aggregate mixer is used for stirring ore pulp before the flotation operation, which can make the ore pulp fully mix with the medicament, and create the conditions for mineral processing operations. The agitation vat also can be used to stir other non-metallic minerals. Aggregate mixer is commomly used in concentration with consistence not greater than 30% (by weight) and particle size less than 1mm.
Mixing barrel is usually used for slurry stirring in mining industry, mechanical stirring in various chemical industries and the stirring of raw material in chemical operation. Mixing barrel is particularly suitable for the mixing of the powdered, granular and small-sized materials with small controllable degree, such as coal, cement, stone, sand, clay, ore, etc. Driven by the motor of the V-belt, the impeller of the mineral mixing barrel rotates in a high-speed, and the impeller makes the drugs and slurry mix evenly in the bucket, to increase the role of pharmacy reaction and strengthen the quality of drug reactions, so as to prepare high-quality pulp for flotation operation.
1. High efficiency. The uniform mixing of materials and short mixing time can improve the productivity.
2. Easy to operate, low failure rate.
3. Large mixing capacity, smooth and reliable operation.
4. Long service life, fewer replacement parts, lower operating cost.
Installation of Mixing Vat
Before starting the mixing vat, it is necessary to fasten the bolts on the pump body and check the flexibility of the rotating shaft pulley. The first step of the starting up is to open the gate switch, and then press the start button; prepare the materials well before the operation, so that the minerals can realize the suitable size and fineness, at the same time, the feeding should be uniformly and it should not exceed the maximum capacity of the cylinder.
|Specification||Chute inner dimension||Effective cubage
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.