- Technical Data
Raymond mill is used for ore preparation and coal preparation, such as, the fine grinding process of ore raw material, gypsum ore and coal materials.
The machine consists of the host, analyzer, plumbing installation, blower, micro powder cyclone separator, while the host consists of rack, diffuser, shovel knife, grinding roll, grinding ring and housing device.
1. The whole plant is a vertical structure with strong systematic characteristic, so it occupies small area. From crushing raw material to grinding and packing is an independent production system.
2. Compared with other milling plants, its grinding ratio can achieve 99%, which can't be reached by other mills.
3. Driving system of main frame adopts airtight gearing and pulley, so it can be driven smoothly and operated reliably.
4. Main parts of the whole plant are made of cast and steel with high quality.
5. The electric control system is centralized controlled, so the automaticity is high, none people are needed in the operating room.
Grinding roller rotates under the centrifugal force. The shovel blade shovels the materials and sends them to a place between the grinding roller and grinding ring, and the materials with grinding pressure will be crushed into powder. Then the powder will be blown up by the blower to the analyzer. The powder met the fineness can go through the analyzer and be collected by the micro powder cyclone separator, otherwise, the powder will be returned to the grinding chamber to be re-grinded.
Raymond mill is widely used in ultrafine grinding process of barite, calcite, potassium feldspar, limestone, talc, marble, dolomite and gypsum, etc. It also can do the super fine grinding process of non-flammable and non-explosive ore, chemical and construction materials with Mok's hardness under 9.3 and humidity below 6%. The particle size of the products can be regulated within 40-400. This series of ball mill can be divided into high-pressure micro powder grinding mill, strong pressure suspension grinder and general Raymond mill according to the fineness and productivity of finished products.