- Technical Data
Sand maker is suitable for crushing and reshaping soft materials or medium hard materials and extremely hard materials. It can be widely used for crushing various ores, cement, refractories, bauxite clinker, carborundum, glass raw materials, mechanic stone materials and metal slag, and it is of particular higher efficiency and productivity in crushing dead-hard, extra-hard and corrosion-resistant materials, such as, silicon carbide, carborundum, sintered bauxite, magnesia and so on.
The materials vertically fall into the high-speed rotating impeller from the upper part of the machine, and impact and smash with each other under the centrifugal force. After impacting and crushing, the materials will form vortex between the impeller and the cabinet, and then be straightly discharged from the lower part, forming the closed-loop cycles. The screening device can control the granularity of finished products.
VSI Sand Maker
VSI series sand maker is the first impact sand maker using hydraulic pressure to start up, which can save 50% energy compared to traditional sand maker. It can process various rocks, gravel and river gravel into appropriate sand with all kinds of particle sizes. These sands have features of uniform particle sizes and high compressive strength, which can meet the building requirements and enhance the quality of construction.
1. Simple and reasonable structure, low operating cost.
2. High crushing ratio, energy-saving.
3. Suitable for both fine crushing and coarse grinding.
4. Less affected by moisture content of materials.
5. More suitable for crushing medium hard and ultra hard materials.
6. Cubical product and great sand pile density.
7. Small impeller, easy to maintain.
8. Low operating noise, lower than 75 bd.