- Technical Data
Spiral classifier is also known as classifier, which can be divided into high weir spiral classifier, double spirals classifier, and sank single spiral classifier.
Spiral classifier is one of the ore-dressing equipment. According to the different proportion of solid particles, the rate of precipitation in the liquid is also different. Spiral classifier concentrates fine ore based on certain principle. After grinding, the materials will pass through filter, through which the coarse materials will return to ball mill and the fine ores will be discharged from the overflow pipe.
Generally, the spiral classifier matches with ball mill to form a closed circuits for ore concentrating. When used in the gravity concentrator, the combination can also grade ore and fine mud, and do particle size classification in metal slurry beneficiation process. Besides, this set of spiral classifier and ball mill can be used for washing off mud and dehydration. The machine is reliable, and easy to operate.
1. It is used for excessive powder separation in dry type sand production line, and it is very convenient to control powder content to meet users' requirements.
2. It is suitable for medium-sized dry type sand making production line.
3. The powder (0.00-0.75 mm) content can be adjusted between 2% -15%.
4. Powder quality is easy to control, and fine adjustment is convenient, flexible and reliable.
5. It uses tile lining, so repair rate is very low.
6. The inverter control technology makes operation more concise.
The classifier is mainly composed of the transmission, spirochetes, tank, lifting body, lower bearing (bearing) and discharging valve.
Spiral classifier classification
1. High weir type: It's mainly used for the separator of ores with particle size between 0.83-0.15mm;
2. Sank: It is mainly applied to the separator of ores with particle size between 0.15-0.07mm.