- Application of Vibrating Cone Crusher in Ore Beneficiation Plant
- Hongxing Crusher Helps to Build a Powerful Country Producing Cement
- Domestic Barite Grinding Mill Industry
- Mobile Crusher Is Building Garbage Processing Equipment
- High frequency Screen Is Best for Ore Dressing
- Maintenance and Repair of Electromagnetic Vibration Feeder
- Technical Data
Wet type rod mill is a new type of rod grinding equipment professionally manufactured by Hongxing Machinery and it is suitable for the first open-circuit grinding in the two-stage grinding technology and the product granularity is 3~1 mm. It is especially suitable for the gravity separation of crisp materials such as tin and tungsten.
Wet type rod mill is formed with feeding part, charging part, cylinder, discharging part, bearing part, transmission part, electrical appliance part and foundation part. Cylinder is made up of steel plates, and the cylinder body often uses waveforms, stepped or wedge liner. There are discrepancy holes on the upper cylinder, which can be used to observe the wear of lining board and grinding board, as well as remove the grinding body to replace worn lining board and griding board. Rod mill can be pided into the center row of ore type (overflow type) and peripheral row of ore type (open type) in accordance with different discharging ways.
1. Saving power. Save more than 40% of the power compared with old type equipment, and the product granularity is more uniform.
2. Adopting advanced rod mill technology with controlled access to material, and matching suitable grinding body combined with abrasive materials, which can convert the traditional surface contact to line contact of ball mill.
3. Adjustable fineness of materials. The granularity of the material can be changed by simple adjustment, and the two checks of built-in fineness control device and the add-able material screening device can avoid mixing over-milled products and substandard products into finished products.
Wet type rod mill is supported by the steel bars of the cylinder, and gear of wet rod mill rotates driven by the motor, then the grinding media will be elevated to a certain height by centrifugal force and friction, and fell down to crush material through gravity. The ground materials will be fed into the cylinder continuously, and crushed by the movement of the grinding media. Finally, the products will be discharged by the force of overflow.
Shell Specifications （mm）
|Shell rotation speed
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.